Wednesday 25 February 2009

i dont think i will be painting for a while.....

Howdy,

last night i dislocated my thumb, just my luck i am left handed.....
So no painting for me for a while, which is a real bummer as i have a very busy schedule of commisions to get through before i treat myself to painting my next posse.
it didnt hurt at the time but it sure did when the doctor with the help of 2 nurses at A&E pulled it back into place,
heres a picture for the not to squemish...

looking on the bright side i will have sometime to update the blog with a few things i have been working on and you never know i may actually get a game or two in!
To take your mind off the sickening piucture above, Colin has just popped a couple of his new buildings on ebay, so here is some pretty pics



EBAY LINK http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/28MM-OLD-WEST-BUILDING_W0QQitemZ250379326794QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Toys_Wargames_RL?hash=item250379326794&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1688%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

4 comments:

  1. Hope the thumb is fixed soon!

    I do love the buildings you post and draw lots of inspiration for my own from them. One other thing - where are the cart and the guys with the barrels from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thsnk you for your comments, the cart and the loaders are form Dixon miniatures, cheers Steve

    ReplyDelete

Hi I have recently had a few comments on old posts that i missed, so to make sure i dont miss anything i have added the moderator settings
thanks for taking the time to comment :o)