Thursday 14 July 2011

leader of the pack

Here is my wolf guard pack leader, armed wth power fist and plasma pistol. I have not played 40k 5th edition yet as i have been busy with all my other wargaming interests these last few years. I did buy the rules when they came out which was around the same time i sold off all my armies, well planned as ever.... 

I will try and get a few games in before the 6th edition comes out next year.


I am going to try my hand at making an arctic conditions terrain board to go with the space wolves. Here is a pick of my helping hand Grace scrubbing out all my careful sculpted tank tracks. You gotta love 'em! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I have recently had a few comments on old posts that i missed, so to make sure i dont miss anything i have added the moderator settings
thanks for taking the time to comment :o)